- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Le Méridien Stuttgart
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed, City View (Superior classic, Guest Room)
Room, 1 Double Bed, City View (Superior Chic, Guest Room)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, Garden View (Deluxe Classic, Guest Room)
Deluxe Chic, 1 Double Bed, Garden View
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed (Executive classic, High Floor)
Executive Chic, 1 Double Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Stuttgart, Le Méridien Stuttgart is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Konigstrasse and Market Hall are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit SI-Centrum Stuttgart and Milaneo. Cannstatter Wasen and Wilhelma Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Konigstrasse - 8 min walk
- Schlossplatz - 13 min walk
- Market Hall - 15 min walk
- Milaneo - 16 min walk
- University of Stuttgart - 19 min walk
- Neckartor U-Bahn - 4 min walk
- Stuttgart Central Station - 9 min walk
- Stuttgart (STR) - 19 min drive
- Restaurant Le Cassoulet — 1 min walk
- Bar Lillet — 1 min walk
- Le Médoc - 2 min walk
- Le Cassoulet - 2 min walk
- Wulle-Staffel - 3 min walk
About this property
Le Méridien Stuttgart
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 24.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Méridien Stuttgart Hotel
- Méridien Stuttgart
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort