- 2 min walk
- Frankfurt Cathedral
- 9 min walk
- 1 min walk
- San San
- 1 min walk
- Offenbach am Main (ZOZ)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the city centre, The Westin Grand Frankfurt is in Frankfurt's Innenstadt neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Alte Oper and Staedel Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Zeil Shopping District and Skyline Plaza. Check out an event or a game at Commerzbank-Arena, and consider making time for Palmengarten, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Konstablerwache Station is just steps away and Frankfurt (M) Hauptwache Station is 9 minutes by foot.Visit our Frankfurt travel guide
- Konstablerwache - 2 min walk
- Frankfurt Cathedral - 9 min walk
- Romerberg - 10 min walk
- Frankfurt Christmas Market - 10 min walk
- Römer - 10 min walk
- Konstablerwache Station - 2 min walk
- Frankfurt (Main) Süd Station - 7 min drive
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Motions — 1 min walk
- Sushimoto — 1 min walk
- Sushimoto - 1 min walk
- San San - 1 min walk
- Quattro - 1 min walk
About this property
The Westin Grand Frankfurt
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Pets stay for free
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 14.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 14.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 29.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 29.00 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
- Early check-in fee: EUR 125.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Westin Grand Frankfurt Hotel
- Westin Grand Frankfurt
- The Westin Grand Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Westin Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Westin