- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Scandic Copenhagen
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Superior Double Room (Extra)
About this area
Located in Copenhagen, Scandic Copenhagen is in the city centre and on a lake. Copenhagen Opera House and National Museum of Denmark are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Little Mermaid and City Hall Square. Consider Royal Arena for a night out, and don't miss Tivoli Gardens, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Copenhagen Vesterport Station is 4 minutes by foot and Rådhuspladsen Station is 11 minutes.
- Tivoli Gardens - 8 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 10 min walk
- City Hall Square - 11 min walk
- Copenhagen City Hall - 12 min walk
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 15 min walk
- Copenhagen Vesterport Station - 4 min walk
- Copenhagen Central Station - 7 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Scandic Copenhagen – Al fresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- NAPA California Bar – Serves light fare.
- Hours Lobby bar – Serves light fare.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of DKK 200 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 250.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: DKK 220 per night
- Pet fee: DKK 200 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 250.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Scandic Copenhagen Hotel
- Scandic Hotel
- Scandic Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Scandic Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort