- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, View (Design 60 M2)
Family Room, Multiple Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Feature)
About this area
Near a metro station, Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers is in an area with great shopping. City Hall Square and Round Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Royal Arena or Parken Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Copenhagen travel guide
- Royal Arena - 6 min walk
- Bella Center - 19 min walk
- The Blue Planet Aquarium - 9 min drive
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 15 min drive
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 15 min drive
- Ørestad Station - 2 min walk
- Vestamager Station - 12 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- Storm – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Bark Bar & Lounge – Open daily.
- Restaurant Bark – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Orango Coffee – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of DKK 300 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 44 lb/20 kg
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 300.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 195 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: DKK 30 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: DKK 30 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Self-parking fee: DKK 150 per day
- Pet fee: DKK 300 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 300.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great Start To Our Family Vacation!
The service was outstanding, the facilities were comfortable, clean and beautiful and the breakfast was delicious. We felt welcomed, safe and comfortable. I wish we stayed here longer!