- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- 12 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market
- 15 min walk
- Tivoli Gardens
- 17 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Connected to the convention centre and in the city centre, Tivoli Hotel is in an area with great shopping. Copenhagen Opera House and National Museum of Denmark are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parken Stadium, or consider Royal Arena for a night out.Visit our Copenhagen travel guide
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 12 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 15 min walk
- National Museum of Denmark - 16 min walk
- Tivoli Gardens - 17 min walk
- Copenhagen City Hall - 18 min walk
- Copenhagen Dybbolsbro Station - 8 min walk
- Copenhagen Central Station - 16 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tivoli Brasserie – Brasserie with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Tivoli Bar and Lounge – Al fresco dining bar. Open daily.
- Sticks'n'Sushi – Restaurant with a bar offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- MASH Penthouse – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for DKK 150.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: DKK 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between DKK 75 and DKK 185 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: DKK 175 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 150.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tivoli Hotel Copenhagen
- Tivoli Hotel
- Tivoli Copenhagen
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Lovely hotel with really helpful and friendly staff.