- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Tivoli Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard double room with a double bed or twin beds
Superior double room
Family room for 4 people
Standard single room
Superior single room
Executive double room with lounge access - including excutive breakfast
Superior room with a king size bed
Junior Suite with lounge access - including executive breakfast
About this area
Tivoli Hotel is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Copenhagen Opera House and National Museum of Denmark are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parken Stadium, or consider Royal Arena for a night out.Visit our Copenhagen travel guide
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 12 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 15 min walk
- National Museum of Denmark - 16 min walk
- Tivoli Gardens - 17 min walk
- Copenhagen City Hall - 18 min walk
- Copenhagen Dybbolsbro Station - 8 min walk
- Copenhagen Central Station - 16 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tivoli Brasserie – Brasserie with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Tivoli Bar and Lounge – Al fresco dining bar. Open daily.
- Sticks'n'Sushi – Restaurant with a bar offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- MASH Penthouse – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for DKK 150.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: DKK 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between DKK 80 and DKK 185 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: DKK 195 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 150.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tivoli Hotel Copenhagen
- Tivoli Hotel
- Tivoli Copenhagen
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent hotel. Had a great stay. We booked two adjoining rooms which was ideal for our daughters who are getting fed up of always sleeping on a sofa bed when they go on holiday. The only criticism of this is that it only appears to be possible to book 2 x twin or 2 x double rooms through Expedia - I would have preferred a twin for the kids and a double for myself and my wife. For younger kids, two indoor play areas are available complete with bouncy castle. I believe an outdoor play area is also available in the summer. The hotel is located around 3/4 of a mile from the town centre. This is an easy walk but don't expect bars and restaurants at your door step.