Overview of Phoenix Copenhagen
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Standard double room with a double bed or twin beds
Standard single room
Superior double room with a double bed or twin beds
Superior single room
Executive double room with a double bed or twin beds
Small double room
About this area
Located in Copenhagen, Phoenix Copenhagen is in the city centre and near the beach. Nyhavn and Stroeget are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parken Stadium or Royal Arena. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spas, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Copenhagen travel guide
- Frederik's Church - 3 min walk
- Nyhavn - 4 min walk
- Amalienborg Palace - 5 min walk
- Rosenborg Castle - 11 min walk
- Copenhagen Opera House - 15 min walk
- Marmorkirken Station - 4 min walk
- Copenhagen Osterport Station - 15 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 24 min drive
- Books & Ale — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 185 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: DKK 275 per day
- Nearby parking fee: DKK 275 per day
- Pet deposit: DKK 200 per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A lovely hotel, friendly staff and good facilities, nice breakfast. Centrally located, easy walk to two Metro stations.