Overview of Hotel Kong Arthur
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Single Room (1 semidouble Bed 140x200cm)
Standard Room (1 Double Bed or 2 Single Bed180x200cm)
Superior Room (1 King Size Bed or 2 Single 180x200cm)
Junior Suite (1 King Size Bed 180x200cm)
Economy Room (1 Semidouble Bed 140x200cm)
About this area
Located in Copenhagen, Hotel Kong Arthur is in the city centre and near the beach. Nyhavn and Stroeget are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parken Stadium, or consider Royal Arena for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Copenhagen travel guide
- University of Copenhagen - 11 min walk
- Botanical Garden - 12 min walk
- Round Tower - 12 min walk
- Stroeget - 14 min walk
- Rosenborg Castle - 14 min walk
- Copenhagen Norreport Station - 7 min walk
- Forum Station - 12 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Rocca – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Pintxos – Restaurant offering Spanish cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- Sticks'n'Sushi – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Kong Arthur
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 150.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for DKK 150.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 200 for adults and DKK 100 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: DKK 275 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 150.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 150.0 per day
- Spa fee: DKK 300 per day
- Spa tub fee: DKK 300 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 0 per cent
- Facilities fee: DKK 300 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Kong Arthur Copenhagen
- Hotel Kong Arthur
- Kong Arthur Copenhagen
- Kong Arthur
- Kong Arthur Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The receptionist area was beautiful, the front of the hotel was also nice. The rooms needed much update and had a funky smell and the carpet looks ravishingly dirty. I heard everything that was happening upstairs in the morning but the restroom was very nice and so was the rain shower!