- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- 11 min drive
- El Meco Archaeological Site
- 17 min drive
- Las Americas Cancun Mall
- 23 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Costa Mujeres, Riu Dunamar All Inclusive is next to a golf course and on the beach. Shoppers can check out Las Americas Cancun Mall, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Mujeres Beach and Norte Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Dolphin Discovery and Tortugranja Turtle Farm.
- Playa Mujeres Golf Club - 11 min drive
- El Meco Archaeological Site - 17 min drive
- Mercado 23 - 23 min drive
- Las Americas Cancun Mall - 23 min drive
- Benito Juarez Municipal Building - 24 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 50 min drive
- Where to eat
- Isla Mujeres – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Kulinarium – Serves dinner daily.
- Pompeya – Buffet restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Bamboo – Buffet restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Riu Dunamar All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MXN 26.06 per accommodation, per night, up to 20 nights.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness
Didn’t like the food and the fact that there’s not enough washroom facilities