- Amsterdam Museum
- 4 min walk
- Madame Tussauds
- 6 min walk
- Flower Market
- 7 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located on the waterfront, NH City Centre Amsterdam is in Amsterdam's Amsterdam City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Royal Palace and Dam Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Vondelpark and Artis. Amsterdam Dungeon and NDSM Werf are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Amsterdam travel guide
- Amsterdam Museum - 4 min walk
- Madame Tussauds - 6 min walk
- Royal Palace - 7 min walk
- Flower Market - 7 min walk
- Dam Square - 7 min walk
- Rokin Station - 4 min walk
- Nieuwmarkt Station - 14 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- D Vijff Vlieghen – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Gerzonis Bar – Bar. Serves light fare.
- Third on-site dining venue – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast.
About this property
NH City Centre Amsterdam
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Hotel NH City Centre Amsterdam
- Nh Amsterdam City Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam