Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Minato Mirai 21 hotel in Minatomirai, walk to Yokohama Cosmo World
Popular property highlights
Located in Minatomirai, this spa hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Yokohama Minato Mirai Hall and Yokohama Cosmo World. Landmark Tower and Yokohama Museum of Art are also within 10 minutes.
Along with 6 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a nightclub, 2 bars/lounges and a health club are on-site.
All 593 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with satellite channels, and conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers. 24-hour room service, minibars and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
InterContinental Yokohama Grand
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 593
- Number of floors - 24
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ocean Terrace – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Nadaman – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Karyu – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Azur – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
La Vela – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Golfing nearby
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 9000.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
No cots (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY3330 for adults and JPY1386 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY1800 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY1800 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY9000.0 per day
- InterContinental Yokohama Grand Hotel
- InterContinental Grand Hotel
- InterContinental Yokohama Grand
- Inter Continental Yokohama
- Inter Continental Hotel Yokohama
- Intercontinental Yokohama Grand Hotel Yokohama
- Yokohama Inter-Continental
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.