Get an overview of this hotel3-star Venice hotel in San Marco, walk to Rialto Bridge
Popular property highlights
Located in San Marco, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Fortuny Museum, Rialto Bridge, and St. Mark's Basilica. St Mark's Campanile and Academy Gallery are also within 10 minutes.
Along with WiFi in public areas, this hotel has coffee/tea in a common area and a 24-hour front desk. Continental breakfast is free. Additionally, free newspapers, multilingual staff, and a TV in a common area are onsite.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Hair dryers and showers are also available to guests.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Venice hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Giorgio Hotel
- San Giorgio
- San Giorgio Hotel Venice
- San Giorgio Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.