- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Something went wrong.Try a new search.
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Please select a valid check out date
About this area
Located in Venice's Castello neighbourhood, Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale, while La Fenice Opera House and Doge's Palace are cultural highlights. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Venice travel guide
- Rialto Bridge - 3 min walk
- St. Mark's Square - 4 min walk
- St. Mark's Basilica - 5 min walk
- St Mark's Campanile - 6 min walk
- Bridge of Sighs - 7 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 2 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 15 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 21 min drive
- Alle Corone — 1 min walk
- Ristorante Mario alla Fava - 1 min walk
- Snack Bar Ai Stagneri - 1 min walk
- Nino & Friends - 1 min walk
- Trattoria Da Mamo - 1 min walk
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cots/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Connecting rooms available
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Laptop-compatible safe
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; enhanced cleanliness; enhanced cleanliness.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We booked a room for 2 adults and 2 kids and ended-up being in a flat 400 m from the hotel. It belongs to the hotel, but it's like an airbnb, no daily clean-up, no hotel services. (Yes, you can walk 400 m in the streets of Venice to use the gym etc, but it turns out to be like an airbnb not a hotel). If I wanted an airbnb, I would have booked it. Anyway, location was good, staff replied our mails. For that price, I would have liked a hotel ...