- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- La Fenice Opera House
- 2 min walk
- Museo della Musica
- 2 min walk
- Vino Vino
- 2 min walk
- Bar Ducale
- 2 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 60 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- La Fenice Opera House - 2 min walk
- Museo della Musica - 2 min walk
- Fortuny Museum - 4 min walk
- Basilica of St Mary of Health - 8 min walk
- Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 8 min walk
- Venice Mestre Ospedale Station - 27 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 56 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 30 min drive
- Vino Vino — 2 min walk
- Bar Ducale — 2 min walk
- Chat Qui Rit — 4 min walk
- Osteria da Carla — 5 min walk
- Venchi — 5 min walk
About this property
Ca Maria Callas
Along with express check-in, this smoke-free apartment building has express check-out and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff. Each apartment offers free WiFi, a sitting area and an LCD TV with digital channels. Added amenities include Netflix, a minibar and a down duvet.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 PM, please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children 11 and younger are not allowed at this property from January to December. The rest of the year they are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 130 per room (one-way)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 9:00 AM and 2:00 AM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ca Maria Callas Apartment Venice
- Ca Maria Callas Apartment
- Ca Maria Callas Venice
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- 24-hour return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle on request
- Breakfast available for a fee daily 8:00 AM–10:00 AM
- Down comforter
- Linens provided
- Shower only
- Towels provided
- Free toiletries
- Sitting area
- 22-inch LCD TV with digital service
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- No lifts
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free bottled water
- In the city centre
- In the historical district
- 10 rooms
- 3 floors
- 1 building
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted from January to December
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely location, central yet tucked away. Loved the view over the canal. Room is comfortable (bed was a bit too hard but this wouldn’t put me off staying again). We were received nicely at the hotel and really appreciated the complimentary water and bottle of Prosecco. Netflix in lots of different languages and free WiFi. Coffee machine and good breakfast in the morning. I would be very happy to stay here again :)