Overview of Cà Bonfadini Historic Experience
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Superior Double Room, Canal View
Junior Suite, Terrace
Junior Suite, Canal View
Classic Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Suite, Connecting Rooms
Luxury Suite, Canal View
About this area
Located in Venice's Cannaregio neighbourhood, Cà Bonfadini Historic Experience is in the city centre and near a train station. La Fenice Opera House and Doge's Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Piazzale Roma and Rialto Bridge.Visit our Venice travel guide
- Venetian Ghetto - 6 min walk
- Piazzale Roma - 12 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery - 13 min walk
- San Cassiano - 18 min walk
- Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 12 min drive
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 8 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 14 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 12 min drive
- Vivante — 1 min walk
- Bonfadini — 1 min walk
- La Bella Pollastrella - 1 min walk
- Al Parlamento - 1 min walk
- Creperie Cocaeta - 2 min walk
About this property
Cà Bonfadini Historic Experience
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice new hotel at quiet location. As 5 stars hotel, the bathroom is too small to qualify.