- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Grand Canal
- 2 min walk
- La Fenice Opera House
- 3 min walk
- Pizzería L'angelo
- 1 min walk
- Ristorante Rosa Rossa
- 1 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 61 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Venice's San Marco neighbourhood, 40.17 San Marco is in the city centre. La Fenice Opera House and Academy Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Mark's Square and Rialto Bridge. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.Visit our Venice travel guide
- Grand Canal - 2 min walk
- La Fenice Opera House - 3 min walk
- St. Mark's Square - 5 min walk
- Rialto Bridge - 6 min walk
- St Mark's Campanile - 7 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 17 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 26 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 30 min drive
- Pizzería L'angelo — 1 min walk
- Ristorante Rosa Rossa — 1 min walk
- Al Vaporetto — 1 min walk
- Vini Da Arturo — 1 min walk
- B&D Fast Food — 1 min walk
About this property
40.17 San Marco
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Tourism fee: EUR 4 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- No lifts
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- digital channels
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker