- Granville Street
- 2 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- 3 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 6 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver is in the city centre and near the beach. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Robson Street and Granville Street. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Vancouver City Center Station is 3 minutes by foot and Burrard Station is 3 minutes.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- Granville Street - 2 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 3 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 6 min walk
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 9 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 12 min walk
- Vancouver City Center Station - 3 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 11 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Notch8 Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Notch8 Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9.50 and CAD 34.00 for adults, and CAD 0.00 and CAD 17.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 62.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 62.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Vancouver
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location . Very clean and classy . Parking is a little challenging as we have a truck but staff was very helpful .