Overview of Hotel New Otani Tokyo Garden Tower
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Garden Tower Standard Room
Deluxe Room, Tower
Junior Suite, Garden View, Tower
Standard Room, Garden View
Garden Tower Deluxe Triple Room
Garden Tower Standard Twin Room
Garden Tower Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Triple Room
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Chiyoda neighbourhood, Hotel New Otani Tokyo Garden Tower is near a metro station. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Roppongi Hills and La Qua Tokyo Dome City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Tokyo National Olympic Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Kojimachi Station is 6 minutes by foot and Akasaka-Mitsuke Station is 8 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 3 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 4 min drive
- Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 4 min drive
- Kojimachi Station - 6 min walk
- Yotsuya Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 50 min drive
- La Tour D Argent — 1 min walk
- Taikan-en — 1 min walk
- G-TERRACE Kioicho - 2 min walk
- New Otani Hotels - 2 min walk
- New Kioicho Building - 3 min walk
About this property
Hotel New Otani Tokyo Garden Tower
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 4235 and JPY 6050 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (one-way)
- Facilities fee: JPY 6000 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fantastic location that allowed me to explore all the sights of Tokyo, as the underground Ginza line was only a short walk away. Excellent customer service.