Overview of Sydney Hotel QVB
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- 24/7 Front Desk
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Queen Room
Premium Queen Room With City View
Signature Queen Room With Balcony
Standard Twin Room
Signature Twin Room, Balcony
Deluxe Twin Room, City View
Premium Family Room
Signature Suite, Multiple Beds
Economy Single Room
Economy Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Family Suite, Multiple Beds
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Sydney Hotel QVB is in an area with good airport proximity. Sydney Tower and Sydney Opera House are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park. Wild Life Sydney Zoo and Taronga Zoo are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Town Hall Station is just steps away and St. James Station is 9 minutes by foot.Visit our Sydney travel guide
- Sydney Town Hall - 1 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 5 min walk
- Hyde Park - 6 min walk
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 9 min walk
- International Convention Centre Sydney - 10 min walk
- Town Hall Station - 2 min walk
- Exhibition Centre Station - 14 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Sydney Hotel QVB
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 18 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 10 (from 3 to 10 years old)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 40 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.