Overview of PARKROYAL Parramatta
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior King Room
Superior Twin Room
Deluxe King (High Floor)
Superior King Corner Room
Parkroyal Club King
Premier Twin Room
Premier King Corner Room
About this area
Located in Parramatta, PARKROYAL Parramatta is in the city centre and near a train station. Macquarie Shopping Centre and Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Wet'n'Wild Sydney and Featherdale Wildlife Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse or Qudos Bank Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Parramatta travel guide
- Parramatta Park - 10 min walk
- Bankwest Stadium - 15 min walk
- University of Western Sydney Parramatta Campus - 4 min drive
- Westmead Hospital - 12 min drive
- Rosehill Gardens Racecourse - 14 min drive
- Parramatta Station - 9 min walk
- Castle Hill Station - 22 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- Table 30 – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 100.0 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 32 for adults and AUD 16 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 100.0 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- PARKROYAL Parramatta Hotel
- PARKROYAL Parramatta
- Parkroyal Parramatta Hotel Parramatta
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Close to central Parramatta. Entering the hotel from the car park is a poor experience with dirty smelly carpet in the elevators