Overview of Mercure Sydney
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Room, City View
Deluxe Room, City View
Superior Room, City View
About this area
Near a metro station, Mercure Sydney is in an area with great shopping. Capitol Theatre and Sydney Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Wild Life Sydney Zoo and Taronga Zoo.Visit our Chippendale travel guide
- University of Technology Sydney - 3 min walk
- Ultimo College - 4 min walk
- Paddy's Market - 8 min walk
- Capitol Theatre - 8 min walk
- International Convention Centre Sydney - 17 min walk
- Sydney Central Station - 6 min walk
- Central Light Rail Station - 7 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Platform 818 – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Eve's Bar – Al fresco dining bar. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 31 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 50 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mercure Sydney Hotel Chippendale
- Mercure Sydney Hotel
- Mercure Sydney Chippendale
- Mercure Sydney
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Lovely facility and location but currently under construction so gym and pool were not fully set up