Overview of Mantra 2 Bond Street
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment
Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartment
Executive Studio - Unserviced
Studio Apartment - Unserviced
Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartment - Unserviced
One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment - Unserviced
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, Mantra 2 Bond Street is in an area with great shopping. Sydney Opera House and Australian National Maritime Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St Mary's Cathedral and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sydney Cricket Ground or ANZ Stadium.
- Sydney Harbour Circle Walk - 4 min walk
- Macquarie Place - 4 min walk
- Circular Quay - 5 min walk
- GPO Sydney - 6 min walk
- Governors Phillip & Macquarie Towers - 6 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 3 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 7 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Mantra 2 Bond Street
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Covered self-parking fee: AUD 60.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
It was close to everything and also the convenience of having a restaurant on the premises so you can have breakfast there.