Overview of Hotel Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room (Hotwire ROH)
About this area
Located near the beach, Hotel Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf is in San Francisco's North Beach neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Pier 39 and Alcatraz Island are notable landmarks and Aquarium of the Bay is a popular local attraction. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for San Francisco Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails and other activities like whale watching.Visit our San Francisco travel guide
- Aquarium of the Bay - 6 min walk
- Pier 39 - 6 min walk
- Ghirardelli Square - 9 min walk
- Lombard Street - 11 min walk
- Exploratorium - 7 min drive
- Beach St & Mason St Stop - 1 min walk
- San Francisco Station - 5 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Northpoint Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Cafe Pescatore - 1 min walk
- Pescstore - 1 min walk
- Hot Spud - 1 min walk
- Taqueria El Farolito - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 23.49 per accommodation, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.