- Disliked: Staff & service
- Westfield San Francisco Centre
- 12 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center
- 19 min walk
- City Beer Store & Tasting Bar
- 7 min walk
- Terroir Natural Wine Merchant & Bar
- 8 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, BEI Hotel San Francisco is in the entertainment district and near the boardwalk. Asian Art Museum of San Francisco and Louise Davies Symphony Hall are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Westfield San Francisco Centre and Ghirardelli Square. Consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out, and don't miss Aquarium of the Bay, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Civic Center Station is 3 minutes by foot and Powell St. Station is 13 minutes.
- Westfield San Francisco Centre - 12 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 19 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 20 min walk
- Oracle Park - 3 min drive
- Lombard Street - 5 min drive
- Civic Center Station - 3 min walk
- San Francisco 22nd Street Station - 9 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Sum — 1 min walk
- City Beer Store & Tasting Bar — 7 min walk
- Terroir Natural Wine Merchant & Bar — 8 min walk
- 21 Club — 10 min walk
- Whitechapel — 10 min walk
About this property
BEI Hotel San Francisco
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay.
- Up to 20 lb/9 kg
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2.06 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 29.11 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 50 for adults, and USD 15 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: USD 37 per night
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:30 AM: USD 25-50 for adults and USD 15-25 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
Things to do
- Art gallery
- Dry-cleaning service
- Free newspapers in reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry-cleaning service
- Luggage storage
- 3 meeting rooms
- Conference space (10000 square feet)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- 60-inch flat-screen TV
- TV channels
- Connecting rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Fitness centre (free access)
- Whale watching
Where to eat
- Sum – Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We liked Anna at the front desk. She was awesome from check-in to check out! She had such great advice for getting around and took care of our every need. The room was basic but the beds were very comfy and the view great! What we didn't like is the restaurant bar area. The interior decorator should be eliminated and a new one hired. The seating for drinks and dining is horrible. I mean the actual seats. We were told it is designed with the silicon techy Millennials in mind. We either ate out or ordered pizza to the room. The outside area on 4th floor is like a bunch of little round ball looking seat things on some rolled out fake turf. With that being said if you don't need any amenities, want a clean comfy room with a great bed and a really great front desk staff. This place is for you!