Hotels You might also like
Book your room at The Westin Melbourne
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with pool in the bustling CBD
Collins Street in the CBD
This luxury hotel is on Collins Street, surrounded by the high-end boutiques and top restaurants of Melbourne’s central business district. Collins Street/Swanston Street tram stop is steps from the lobby, and a 15-minute walk takes guests to Eureka Tower, one of the world’s tallest buildings.
Lap pool and fitness center
After a busy day, guests can unwind or let off steam at the Wellness Centre that features a heated indoor lap pool, bubble pool, sauna, and fitness center. Club chairs and a fireplace make the Lobby Lounge a tempting spot for afternoon tea or a nightcap, while Allegro restaurant impresses with its market-driven Modern Australian menu.
Large rooms, large TVs
Large guestrooms please the eye with contemporary art and modern furnishings. Guests can kick back in an oversized armchair while enjoying a movie on the 42-inch flat-screen TV or tunes played through the iPod® dock. Westin Heavenly® Beds with pillowtop mattresses help ensure a good night’s sleep.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The Westin Melbourne205 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
In addition to a 20-meter indoor lap pool and a bubble pool, The Westin Melbourne also has a fitness center with a sauna. Dining is available in the hotel's Allegro restaurant and guests can enjoy a light lunch, afternoon tea or drink in the Lobby Lounge. A computer station is located on site and WiFi access is complimentary in public areas.
This 5-star property offers meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 5595 square feet (520 square meters). Valet parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Westin Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 5597
- Conference space size (meters) - 520
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( AUD 20 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- iPod docking station
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Allegro - Onsite restaurant. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Lobby Lounge - This lounge bar serves light fare only.
Recreational facilities at The Westin Melbourne include a 20-meter heated indoor lap pool, bubble pool, a sauna, and a steam room. The onsite fitness center is open 24-hours.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Melbourne Westin
- Westin Hotel Melbourne
- Westin Melbourne
- Westin Melbourne Hotel
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne