- Queen Victoria Market
- 4 min walk
- Melbourne Central
- 8 min walk
- Flinders Lane
- 16 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Melbourne, ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments is in the city centre and near a metro station. Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne Central are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SEA LIFE Melbourne and Melbourne Star Observation Wheel. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Marvel Stadium or Melbourne Cricket Ground. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Melbourne Central Station is 7 minutes by foot and Flagstaff Station is 12 minutes.
- Queen Victoria Market - 4 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 8 min walk
- Royal Exhibition Building - 11 min walk
- Carlton Gardens - 11 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 12 min walk
- Melbourne Central Station - 7 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 18 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 25 min drive
- Ibis Kitchen Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 16 min walk
About this property
ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 22 for adults and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 39 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 39 (roundtrip), (from 1 to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ibis Melbourne Hotel Apartments
- ibis Hotel Apartments
- ibis Melbourne
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location was excellent close to Victoria market and trams. Within easy walking distance to the main shopping areas. Close to train stations if you want to travel further outside of the city. Area felt safe ans close to restaurants. I was upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment great for longer stays. Room was clean,spacious and bed was comfortable.