- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sercotel Madrid Aeropuerto
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Free airport shuttle
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Single Use
Triple Room (2 + 1)
Superior Single Room
Quadruple Room (2 + 2)
About this area
Located in Barajas neighbourhood, Sercotel Madrid Aeropuerto is connected to the convention centre. Castillo de la Alameda and Fuente de la Concha are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at El Capricho Park and Juan Carlos I Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Real Madrid City. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Alameda de Osuna Station is 8 minutes by foot.Visit our Madrid travel guide
- Castillo de la Alameda - 15 min walk
- El Capricho Park - 16 min walk
- Fuente de la Concha - 7 min drive
- Plenilunio Shopping Mall - 7 min drive
- Teatro Bus - 8 min drive
- San Fernando Henares Station - 7 min drive
- Alameda de Osuna Station - 8 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 10 min drive
- El Cid - 7 min walk
- Panadería Alaskuy - 11 min walk
- Bar-Restaurante La Parada - 13 min walk
- Bar los Arcos - 13 min walk
- Restaurante Casa Luis - 14 min walk
About this property
Sercotel Madrid Aeropuerto
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort