- Tower Bridge
- 6 min walk
- HMS Belfast
- 8 min walk
- The Bridge Lounge
- 1 min walk
- Restaurant Story
- 1 min walk
- London (LCY-London City)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, The LaLit London is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Tower Bridge and The Shard are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Liverpool Street and The Strand. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium.Visit our London travel guide
- Tower Bridge - 6 min walk
- HMS Belfast - 8 min walk
- The Shard - 9 min walk
- London Bridge - 12 min walk
- Tower of London - 15 min walk
- London Bridge Underground Station - 7 min walk
- London Bridge Station - 10 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 24 min drive
- Baluchi at the Great Hall — 1 min walk
- Gallery — 1 min walk
- The Bridge Lounge - 1 min walk
- Restaurant Story - 1 min walk
- Santo Remedio - 2 min walk
About this property
The LaLit London
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 23.00 for adults and GBP 11.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 80.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and on-site parking. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Stayed at the LaLit London from 12/23/19-12/28/19 and had a great time. The location is great, right around the street from the Tower Bridge. The Shard is a quick 8 minute walk away for some great restaurants/bars. There's a few pubs and restaurants just around the corner. The staff was amazing and super helpful. We had a lot of luggage and they were right there to help during arrival before we could even get out of the Uber. Check in was fast and the bags brought up to our room quickly. Same service on the way out too. The room was great and had a Japanese style toilet and heated floors! Shower was nice, plenty of space in the room, and free drinks and snacks. Great location, friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms. Yes, I would recommend the LaLit London!