Overview of OYO The Arch Wembley
- Free WiFi
- Room Service
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Deluxe Triple Room
About this area
OYO The Arch Wembley is located in Wembley. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kensington Gardens and Regent's Park, while Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and London Palladium Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at SSE Arena, Wembley or Wembley Stadium.
- Wembley Stadium - 9 min walk
- Westfield London Shopping Centre - 24 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 33 min drive
- Marble Arch - 33 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 34 min drive
- Wembley Stadium Station - 4 min walk
- Wembley Park Underground Station - 17 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 35 min drive
- The Arch — 1 min walk
- The Greyhound - 1 min walk
- Sammy's Kebab - 1 min walk
- City Bites - 1 min walk
- Manhattan - 1 min walk
About this property
OYO The Arch Wembley
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
Repeat visitor. Clean and comfortable and I would stay again but as stated in previous reviews from now on I will rate 1* until they remove the ridiculously bright green safety light in the rooms which makes sleeping impossible without an eye mask :-(