Overview of Royal Lancaster London
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
Classic Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Superior Deluxe Double
Superior Deluxe Twin
Executive Double Room
Executive Twin Room
Superior Deluxe Corner
Studio Suite (Corner)
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Royal Lancaster London is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, while ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Emirates Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out.Visit our London travel guide
- Hyde Park - 2 min walk
- Marble Arch - 14 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 17 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 18 min walk
- Harrods - 11 min drive
- Lancaster Gate Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London Paddington Station - 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 39 min drive
- Island Grill — 1 min walk
- Nipa Thai — 1 min walk
- Spice of India - 2 min walk
- Nipa - 2 min walk
- Angelus - 2 min walk
About this property
Royal Lancaster London
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 80.00 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 45.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great Stay on Hyde Park
We loved this place. Views over Hyde Park are great, and the whole place was renovated in 2017, so it is clean and shining, just like in 1967. Service was extraordinary. Nipa Thai restaurant is great. Access to the rest of the city is easy via the Central Line, and it was nice to come home to the peace and quiet of this area. There are two nice pubs very close by, the Swan and the Victoria. The rooms are a bit small, but this is London after all. The only thing I would change is to make the bed a bit less firm—I am normally a side-sleeper and my hips felt sore unless I slept on my back for a good part of the night.