- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hyde Park
- 2 min walk
- Marble Arch
- 14 min walk
- Spice of India
- 2 min walk
- 2 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Royal Lancaster London is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, while ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Emirates Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out.Visit our London travel guide
- Hyde Park - 2 min walk
- Marble Arch - 14 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 17 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 18 min walk
- Harrods - 10 min drive
- Lancaster Gate Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London Paddington Station - 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 36 min drive
- Island Grill — 1 min walk
- Nipa Thai — 1 min walk
- Spice of India - 2 min walk
- Nipa - 2 min walk
- Angelus - 2 min walk
About this property
Royal Lancaster London
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 80.00 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 45.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lancaster London Hotel
- Lancaster Hotel
- Lancaster London
- Lancaster London England
- Royal Lancaster London
- Lancaster London Hotel London
- Royal Lancaster London Hotel
- Royal Lancaster Hotel
- Royal Lancaster
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is in a great location. The staff in general were polite with the exception of a lady in accommodation services who was quite rude when I asked for an in room breakfast door menu. On a couple of occasions my room was made up very late in the day in spite of the door card being hung from 8.30am