- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Kip Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, Shared Bathroom (Small)
Single Room, Ensuite
Double Room (Small)
Double Room (Medium)
Double Room (Large)
Room (Sleep Six)
Room (Sleep Eight)
Studio, 1 Double Bed, Kitchen (small studio)
Single Room, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Located in London's Hackney neighbourhood, Kip Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. The Gherkin and Tower of London are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include London Eye and ZSL London Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at London Stadium or Olympic Park.Visit our London travel guide
- Liverpool Street - 18 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 22 min drive
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 25 min drive
- London Bridge - 26 min drive
- Tower of London - 28 min drive
- London Hackney Central Station - 1 min walk
- Bethnal Green Underground Station - 5 min drive
- London (LCY-London City) - 28 min drive
- Costa - 1 min walk
- Mess Cafe - 1 min walk
- Cirrik - 1 min walk
- Perfect Chicken - 2 min walk
- Paper Dress - 2 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overall it was okay for the price paid but there weren’t any slippers