- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Buckingham Palace
- 10 min walk
- Westminster Abbey
- 17 min walk
- Grand Imperial
- 1 min walk
- The Shakespeare
- 1 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the city centre, Amba Hotel Grosvenor is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Piccadilly and Harrods. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our London travel guide
- Buckingham Palace - 10 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 17 min walk
- Harrods - 3 min drive
- Big Ben - 3 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 4 min drive
- London Victoria Rail Station - 2 min walk
- Victoria Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 38 min drive
- The Soak — 1 min walk
- The Grosvenor Arms — 1 min walk
- Grand Imperial - 1 min walk
- The Shakespeare - 1 min walk
- Stretch and Pull - 1 min walk
About this property
Amba Hotel Grosvenor
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grosvenor Hotel London
- Grosvenor London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely hotel! Nice staff. One of the elevators didn’t work and the other one was very slow. Other than that I really enjoyed the stay.