Overview of Amba Hotel Grosvenor
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Twin Room
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Amba Hotel Grosvenor is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Green Park and Hyde Park. London Eye and Stamford Bridge Stadium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Victoria Underground Station is just steps away and St. James's Park Underground Station is 11 minutes by foot.Visit our London travel guide
- Buckingham Palace - 10 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 17 min walk
- Harrods - 3 min drive
- Big Ben - 3 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 4 min drive
- London Victoria Rail Station - 2 min walk
- Victoria Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 46 min drive
- The Soak — 1 min walk
- The Grosvenor Arms — 1 min walk
- Grand Imperial - 1 min walk
- The Shakespeare - 1 min walk
- Stretch and Pull - 1 min walk
About this property
Amba Hotel Grosvenor
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grosvenor Hotel London
- Grosvenor London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location, location, location! Love the renovation. Stay here all the time. Great staff! See you again soon!