- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Village at Squaw Valley
Choose dates to view prices
Condo, 1 Bedroom
Condo, 2 Bedrooms
Condo, 3 Bedrooms
Condo, 1 Bedroom, Mountain View
One Bedroom Condo - Plus Den
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, View
Condo, Two Bedrooms with Twins
About this area
Located in Olympic Valley, The Village at Squaw Valley is connected to a shopping centre. Boreal Mountain Resort and Alpine Meadows Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Donner Lake and Commons Beach Park. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing, ski runs and ski lifts, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing.Visit our Olympic Valley travel guide
- Squaw One Express Ski Lift - 7 min walk
- Alpine Meadows Ski Resort - 11 min drive
- North Lake Tahoe Visitors and Convention Bureau - 12 min drive
- Tahoe City Marina - 14 min drive
- Granlibakken Resort Ski Area - 14 min drive
- Truckee Station - 17 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 53 min drive
- Auld Dubliner - 2 min walk
- Cantina - 2 min walk
- Fireside Piza - 2 min walk
- Le Chamois - 4 min walk
- PlumpJack - 4 min walk
About this property
The Village at Squaw Valley
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 1 per accommodation, per night.
- Resort fee: USD 29 per accommodation, per night
- Spa tub access
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
It was nice that the lifts were right next to tge hotel as well as Landry room on each Floor, as well as secured parking.