Overview of Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Accessible
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Accessible
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Poolside
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Poolside
About this area
South Lake Tahoe
Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Shoppers can check out The Shops at Heavenly Village, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Lakeside Beach and Zephyr Cove Beach. Magic Carpet Golf and Lake Tahoe Balloons are also worth visiting. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the snowmobiling and snowshoeing.Visit our South Lake Tahoe travel guide
- The Shops at Heavenly Village - 5 min walk
- Heavenly Gondola - 6 min walk
- Casino at Harrah's Lake Tahoe - 10 min walk
- Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe - 10 min walk
- Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe - 12 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 68 min drive
- Blue Dog Gourmet Pizza - 2 min walk
- Driftwood Cafe - 3 min walk
- California Burger Co. - 4 min walk
- Jamba Juice - 4 min walk
- Azul Latin Kitchen - 4 min walk
About this property
Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.66 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 17.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities