- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Lakeside Beach
- 6 min walk
- Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe
- 9 min walk
- LewMarNel's Steaks and Spirits
- 4 min walk
- 6 min walk
- Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
South Lake Tahoe
Located in South Lake Tahoe, The Coachman Hotel is near a private beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Heavenly Ski Resort, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Lakeside Beach and Zephyr Cove Beach. Magic Carpet Golf and Lake Tahoe Balloons are also worth visiting.Visit our South Lake Tahoe travel guide
- Lakeside Beach - 6 min walk
- Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe - 9 min walk
- Casino at Harrah's Lake Tahoe - 9 min walk
- Heavenly Gondola - 11 min walk
- The Shops at Heavenly Village - 12 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 67 min drive
- LewMarNel's Steaks and Spirits - 4 min walk
- Jimmy's - 6 min walk
- Beach House - 8 min walk
- Super Tacos Mexican Restaurant - 8 min walk
- Baja Fresh - 8 min walk
About this property
The Coachman Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Coachman Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Coachman South Lake Tahoe
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
The property is very simple and very minimal in terms of staff, amenities, and service. The most bothersome part is the noise. There is ZERO insulation, and we have a the bottom floor unit which is SO LOUD when the people upstairs are walking around. There is no real front desk, just a cashier for the bar that serves as front desk. We asked for towels several times and did not get them. In room amenities were the bare minimum. I think all of this is fine for a quick trip, and if it were regular room prices. Our rates were super inflated. We booked 2 rooms - King at 379 a night and Deluxe King at 389 a night, and at the price, what we got was definitely NOT worth it.