- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Forum Istanbul
- 19 min drive
- Eyup Sultan Mosque
- 23 min drive
- Isfanbul Theme Park
- 29 min drive
- Istanbul (IST)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Kumbet Hotel is located in Istanbul's Bagcilar neighbourhood. Hagia Sophia and Pera Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Forum Istanbul and Mall of Istanbul. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sinan Erdem Dome or Ataturk Olympic Stadium.Visit our Istanbul travel guide
- Mall of Istanbul - 19 min drive
- Forum Istanbul - 19 min drive
- Eyup Sultan Mosque - 23 min drive
- Suleymaniye Mosque - 27 min drive
- Isfanbul Theme Park - 29 min drive
- Istanbul Yeni Mahalle Station - 8 min drive
- Gunestepe Station - 10 min walk
- Istanbul (IST) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Turkish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 2.5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.