- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ala Moana Center
- 9 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center
- 12 min walk
- Pagoda Floating Restaurant
- 1 min walk
- Imua lounge
- 2 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Pagoda Hotel is located near the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Waikiki Beach and Magic Island. Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are not to be missed.
- Ala Moana Center - 9 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Magic Island - 17 min walk
- Ala Moana Beach Park - 19 min walk
- Neal S. Blaisdell Center - 3 min drive
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Floating Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Pagoda Floating Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Imua lounge - 2 min walk
- Sorabol - 2 min walk
- Yogurstory - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 35, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 30 lb/14 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 25 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20.69 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13.95 for adults and USD 5.95 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 13.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-119-862-2720-01. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pagoda Hotel Honolulu
- Pagoda Hotel
- Pagoda Honolulu
- Pagoda Hotel Oahu
- Pagoda Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
For the price to stay in Ala Moana, its tolerable. We were out and about for most of our stay and was not expecting a resort vacation. We were here on a shopping mission for just a day. Enjoyed a breakfast buffet for $10. Theres a parking garage across the street. Location is great for shopping, great restaurants and a night life