- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Honolulu Zoo
- 4 min walk
- Waikiki Beach
- 7 min walk
- Wolfgang Puck Expresp
- 2 min walk
- Mac 24/7 Bar & Restaurant
- 2 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is in the historical district and near the beach. Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Aloha Stadium.
- Honolulu Zoo - 4 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 7 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 9 min walk
- International Market Place - 11 min walk
- Waikiki Aquarium - 11 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Wolfgang Puck Expresp - 2 min walk
- Mac 24/7 Bar & Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Tiki's Grill & Bar - 3 min walk
- Moana Terrace - 3 min walk
- LuLu's Waikiki - 3 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay).
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/22 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Destination fee: USD 24.14 per accommodation, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD150 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-145-959-3216-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Hyatt Place Hotel
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
- Hyatt Place
- Ocean Resort Hawaii
- Ocean Resort Honolulu
- Ocean Hotel Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu
- Ocean Resort Waikiki
- Hawaii Ocean Resort
- Ocean Hotel Waikiki
- Ocean Resort Hotel Waikiki Oahu
- Liked: Staff & service
Grear location, staff is amazing! Needs a makeover, only 2 lifts which take forever,pool ok nothing great, and sofa bed is the worst!