- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
About this area
Located near the beach, Aqua Bamboo Waikiki is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower. Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with skydiving and mountain biking.Visit our Honolulu travel guide
- Moana Surfrider - 4 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 4 min walk
- International Market Place - 5 min walk
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 8 min walk
- Honolulu Zoo - 9 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Kō Tiki Terrace — 1 min walk
- Coconut Cafe - 1 min walk
- Waikiki Park Heights - 1 min walk
- Me's Bar-B-Que - 1 min walk
- Musibi Café - 1 min walk
About this property
Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.74 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-038-018-6624-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
As the building was undergoing extensive renovations there was a bit of noise which was uncomfortable during daytime naps. The pool area is very relaxing but the bar isn’t able to sell alcohol. They do make delicious food though. This hotel doesn’t have the wow factor of bigger hotels but it is clean and neat and very close to shops and the beaches. We enjoyed our stay here. Not too expensive and a nice place to rest your head after a big day out.