Overview of 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Ocean View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds, Oceanfront
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Partial Ocean View
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View, Sea Facing
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Mountain View, Sea Facing
One Bedroom Partial Ocean View Suite King
One Bedroom Diamond Head Ocean View Suite King
One Bedroom Premier Ocean Front Suite King
Partial Ocean View King Club Access
Partial Ocean View 2 Queens Club Access
Ocean View King Club Access
Ocean View 2 Queens Club Access
Diamond Head View King Club Access
Diamond Head View 2 Queens Club Access
Premier Ocean Front King Club Access
Premier Ocean Front 2 Queens Club Access
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Travelling with kids? Consider Sea Life Park, or check out an event or a game at Aloha Stadium.Visit our Honolulu travel guide
- Kuhio Beach Park - 2 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 4 min walk
- International Market Place - 6 min walk
- Honolulu Zoo - 8 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 12 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Lychee Restaurant — 1 min walk
- O Bar — 1 min walk
- Pacific Shrimp - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 1 min walk
- Eggs 'N Things - 1 min walk
About this property
'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Tourism fee: USD 5 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 51.73 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/Valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 33.00 for adults and USD 16.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 50 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-114-954-4448-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pacific Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Pacific Beach Hotel
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Pacific Beach
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
- Alohilani Resort
- Alohilani Waikiki Beach
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location with easy walk to many venues. Car rental on site. Rooms could use an update. The staff are very helpful.