- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Lily's Hostel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe 9 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Lily's Hostel is located in Ho Chi Minh City. Independence Palace and Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area and Bui Vien Walking Street. Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park are not to be missed.Visit our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide
- Ben Thanh Market - 9 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts - 11 min walk
- Saigon Square - 12 min walk
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City - 15 min walk
- Independence Palace - 11 min drive
- Saigon Railway Station - 15 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 6.0 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 6.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lily's Hostel Ho Chi Minh City
- Lily's Hostel
- Lily's Ho Chi Minh City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Tucked away and quiet!
VERY QUIET!!! Orginally I was afraid Bc I pulled up and it was full on weekend party mode on the Main Street- loud music and bats. I was pleasantly surprised how quiet it was. Staff was so friendly and nice and helpful and the breakfast was great!