- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Valentine Hotel Saigon
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Triple Room (Deluxe)
Executive Triple Room
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City, Valentine Hotel Saigon is in the city centre and near the airport. Independence Palace and Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park. Saigon Culinary Arts Centre and Saigon Skydeck are also worth visiting.
- Ben Thanh Market - 10 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts - 12 min walk
- Saigon Square - 13 min walk
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City - 16 min walk
- Independence Palace - 2 min drive
- Saigon Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 9 min drive
About this property
Valentine Hotel Saigon
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 350000 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: VND 100000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Aston Hotel Saigon Ho Chi Minh City
- Aston Hotel Saigon
- Aston Saigon Ho Chi Minh City
- Aston Saigon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Exremely convenient for younger travelers
I have stayed here many times and enjoyed the hotel. It is located right on Bui Vien street in the heart of backpacker area. Restaurants, clubs, bars, shops, Circle K are just outside the hotel, so it is extremely convenient. The beds are comfortable and that is important to me as cleanliness and modern styling, and most importantly not very expensive. Because it is surrounded by clubs, it is rather noisy at night with music blasting from the club across the street and the club next door. If you are a light sleeper, then this hotel is not for you. For me it is the same as having the radio on while I sleep so it did not bother me. The breakfast was ok, only few selections, and not a buffet. The only downside is that there is currently construction going on to renovate the hotel and they start work at 8:00am. Hopefully they will finish soon.