Overview of Ben Thanh Boutique Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Double Room
Executive Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Executive with Sundeck City View
Classic Twin Room
Boutique Family, City View
Classic King City View
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City, Ben Thanh Boutique Hotel is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City and Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park. Saigon Skydeck and Saigon Culinary Arts Centre are also worth visiting.
- Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area - 4 min walk
- Bui Vien Walking Street - 5 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts - 5 min walk
- Ben Thanh Market - 6 min walk
- Saigon Square - 8 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 15 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 9 min drive
About this property
Ben Thanh Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: VND 120000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 460000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector and a fire extinguisher.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ben Thanh Boutique Hotel
- Ben Thanh Boutique
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
a comfy place to rest and relax
Ben Thanh Boutique Hotel is quite conveniently located near the main attractions of Ho Chi Minh City, which makes it an ideal location to set up shop if you're in it to set up shop to explore the nooks and crannies. the hotel is also located near restaurants, cafes and even massage shops for the times that your feet ache after a day of exploration. Staff are fluent in English, and are able to make recommendations to attractions, day tours, spas and shopping areas with ease. i stayed in the Classic King room with a city view, but it was blocked by the building next door. but the coziness of the room made up for it, and it did feel like home, rather than a hotel room. Room - main bedroom was comfortable, with enough space to walk around. with a queen-sized bed, fridge, TV and chair, was all you'll need to stay comfy. floor was a little dirty but still ok. Toilet - a little cramped, but ok. decently lit. the only issue i had here was that on the 8th floor, the water pressure wasn't that strong, and somehow the water wasn't hot after 11pm. Verandah - there's a little space to view the city from the 8th floor, where you can have coffee in the afternoon or drinks in the evening. Restaurant - comfy and breakfast was pretty good, with fruits and toast to go along with whatever you order