- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sea World
- 12 min walk
- 4 min drive
- Broadwater Parklands
- 4 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Main Beach, Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast is in the entertainment district and near a private beach. Chevron Renaissance and Cavill Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Sea World and Slingshot. Infinity Attraction and Timezone are not to be missed.
- Sea World - 12 min walk
- Slingshot - 4 min drive
- Infinity Attraction - 4 min drive
- Chevron Renaissance - 4 min drive
- Broadwater Parklands - 4 min drive
- Florida Gardens station - 12 min drive
- Helensvale Station - 21 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Terraces – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- The Oyster Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Oasis Pool Bar – Poolside bistro. Serves lunch daily.
About this property
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 150 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 43 for adults and AUD 21.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Gold Coast Main Beach
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Gold Coast
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Gold Coast Main Beach
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Gold Coast
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is NOT 5 star. Maybe 3.5. It’s old run down and absolutely filthy. A total joke to charge $700 a night for a lagoon view room - which the lagoon was filthy too. Brown snakes around the pool - no sign warning this just ‘caution reptiles’ not highly deadly snakes. Piles of rubbish around the pool. Pool temperature was like a warm dirty bath. You couldn’t even see you feet on the bottom, but you could feel all the plastic cups under your feet as you walked through the pool. Rotten pieces of lime served in margaritas that were 1/2 filled. The health club / fitness centre, it’s not been cleaned for a long time. Trashed and filthy, the pool in there is empty, plus the condition of the tennis courts! Told the Sheraton staff and they said they don’t manage it so they have no say in management or cleanliness of it. The list just continues. I’ve got many photos of this run down health hazard resort. Avoid like the plague.