Overview of Mantra on View Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
City View Twin
Ocean View Twin
Ocean View King
High Ocean View Twin
High Ocean View King
Ocean View King Suite
Ocean View Twin Suite
City View King
About this area
Located in Surfers Paradise, Mantra on View Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Surfers Paradise Beach and Kurrawa Beach, while Sea World and Infinity Attraction are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Make time for Slingshot, or head to an event or a match at Metricon Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons and golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Surfers Paradise travel guide
- Infinity Attraction - 3 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance - 3 min walk
- Slingshot - 4 min walk
- Cavill Avenue - 8 min walk
- Timezone - 8 min walk
- Florida Gardens station - 10 min drive
- Helensvale Station - 15 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 36 min drive
- NOSH Pan Asian — 1 min walk
About this property
Mantra on View Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities