Unlike general hotels, this hotel doesn’t have front staffs welcome you at the front reception but a robot! Everything is managed by automated devices except the restaurant on the ground floor. Other than that, it’s a very typical business style hotel with no expectations on hospitality.
Overview of Henn na Hotel Fukuoka Hakata
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Semi Double Room, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking
Quadruple Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Fukuoka's Hakata-ku neighbourhood, Henn na Hotel Fukuoka Hakata is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ohori Park and Momochi Beach, while Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum and Hakataza Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Marine Messe Fukuoka or Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nakasu-Kawabata Station is 6 minutes by foot and Tenjin-minami Station is 10 minutes.
- Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum - 5 min walk
- Hakataza Theatre - 5 min walk
- Tenjin Core - 9 min walk
- Fukuoka Art Museum - 10 min walk
- Fukuoka Mitsukoshi Department Store - 11 min walk
- Nakasu-Kawabata Station - 6 min walk
- Tenjin Station - 7 min walk
- Fukuoka (FUK) - 13 min drive
- 水たき料亭 博多華味鳥 - 1 min walk
- 一蘭拉麵 本店 - 3 min walk
- 中洲屋台橫丁 - 3 min walk
- Matsuya - 3 min walk
- Water site Otto - 3 min walk
About this property
Henn na Hotel Fukuoka Hakata
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective from 1 April 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 900 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities