- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Savoy Hotel Frankfurt
- Free WiFi
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Double or Twin Room
Comfort Double or Twin Room
Comfort Single Room, 1 Single Bed
About this area
Located in Frankfurt's Bahnhofsviertel neighbourhood, Savoy Hotel Frankfurt is in the city centre and on a river. Romerberg and Maintower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Skyline Plaza and Zeil Shopping District. Check out an event or a game at Commerzbank-Arena, and consider making time for Palmengarten, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Central U-Bahn is 3 minutes by foot and Willy Brandt Platz U-Bahn is 10 minutes.Visit our Frankfurt travel guide
- Kaiserstrasse - 1 min walk
- European Central Bank - 10 min walk
- Staedel Museum - 11 min walk
- Maintower - 13 min walk
- Skyline Plaza - 14 min walk
- Frankfurt (Main) Central Station - 2 min walk
- Central U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Piano — 1 min walk
- König Grill - 1 min walk
- Prince Of India - 1 min walk
- Le Parc - 1 min walk
- Aventura Beer Pub - 2 min walk
About this property
Savoy Hotel Frankfurt
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 25.00 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 8.50 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I told the staff shower doesnt work and i had to use a wet towel to clean myself as i do jit have time to run a bath. They said will sort it and then nothing. I left at very early in morning and told the staff again and he was a mean and ignorant guy who said i ahould have requested a room change? Horrible service.