- Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- 2 min walk
- Dolphin Discovery
- 3 min drive
- Cancun Underwater Museum (Isla Mujeres)
- 3 min drive
- Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo (ISJ)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Palace Couples Only All Inclusive Resort is on the beach. Dolphin Discovery is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Garrafon Natural Reef Park and Norte Beach. Tortugranja Turtle Farm and Parque de los Suenos are also worth visiting.Visit our Isla Mujeres travel guide
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park - 2 min walk
- Dolphin Discovery - 3 min drive
- Cancun Underwater Museum (Isla Mujeres) - 3 min drive
- Norte Beach - 9 min drive
- El Rey Ruins - 85 min drive
- Where to eat
- Azul Restaurant – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Lobby Bar – Ocean-view lobby lounge. Open daily.
- Pool and Snack Area – Diner with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Isla Mujeres Palace Couples Only All Inclusive Resort
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Isla Mujeres Palace Couples All Inclusive Resort
- Isla Mujeres Palace Couples All Inclusive
- Isla Mujeres Palace Couples
- Palace Couples
- Palace Couples All Inclusive
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Liked that it was clean and quiet. All staff were very pleasant. Food was delicous and the room was great. Its an Ocean front property. The Ocean there is calm.