- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- 12 min walk
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens
- 4 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore
- 19 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Kangaroo Point, The Point Brisbane Hotel is in the entertainment district and near the boardwalk. Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Tivoli are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Eagle Street Pier and Brisbane Cruise Terminal. Travelling with kids? Don't miss South Bank Parklands and Wheel of Brisbane.Visit our Kangaroo Point travel guide
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs - 12 min walk
- Eagle Street Pier - 13 min walk
- Story Bridge - 16 min walk
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens - 4 min drive
- Riverstage - 8 min drive
- Brisbane Fortitude Valley Station - 3 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 16 min drive
- Lamberts Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore - 19 min drive
About this property
The Point Brisbane Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 38.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 32 for adults and AUD 16 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 38.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of AUD 50.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Point Brisbane Hotel
- Point Hotel
- Point Brisbane
- Point Brisbane Hotel Kangaroo Point
- Point Brisbane Kangaroo Point
- The Point Brisbane – Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice hotel with brilliant restaurant. Room is not spacious enough but clean. Nice staff and efficient service, but not recognized as VIP at all until received the review reminder from expedia..... No one mentioned a word, no upgrades, normal check in and check out time.