Book your room at ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Birmingham hotel in The Westside, walk to Alexandra Theatre
Located in The Westside, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of St Thomas' Church, Alexandra Theatre, and The Mailbox. Bullring Shopping Centre and Arcadian Centre are also within 15 minutes.
A bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 51 rooms offer free WiFi, plasma TVs with cable channels, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street55 Irving Street Birmingham England B1 1DH
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Birmingham hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2012.
- Snack bar/deli
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge, plus a one-time cleaning fee
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3 per day
- A pet fee will be charged plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street
- ibis Irving
- ibis Irving Hotel
- ibis Irving Hotel Birmingham Centre Street
- Accor Birmingham Holloway Circus
- Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus Hotel Birmingham
- ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street Hotel
- ibis Irving Street Hotel
- ibis Irving Street
We should mention
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.