Overview of Hyatt Regency Birmingham
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Club Room, 2 Single Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (High Floor)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Regency)
Executive Suite, Business Lounge Access, Executive Level
Room, 1 King Bed, Canal View
Room, 2 Single Beds, Canal View
About this area
Located in Birmingham's Birmingham City Centre neighbourhood, Hyatt Regency Birmingham is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Broad Street and The Mailbox are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit National Sea Life Centre and Chinese Quarter. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Arena Birmingham or Villa Park.
- Symphony Hall - 1 min walk
- The Mailbox - 5 min walk
- National Sea Life Centre - 5 min walk
- Brindleyplace - 6 min walk
- Arena Birmingham - 7 min walk
- Birmingham Five Ways Station - 12 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 31 min drive
- Aria Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Gentleman and Scholar — 1 min walk
- Broad Street
- Aria Restaurant - 1 min walk
- The Canal House - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency Birmingham
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 120 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 120 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency Birmingham Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Birmingham
- Hyatt Regency Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Hyatt Birmingham
- Birmingham Hyatt Regency
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel in general was nice and most of the staff were super friendly. However I feel the picture of the spa was a bit misleading. We were a bit disappointed with this side of the hotel.